The Village of Glenview

Anonymous Development Center Feedback

Please provide us with constructive feedback. This feedback will help improve the future experiences of our residents and customers. If you wish to speak to village staff, please call the Resolution Center at (847) 724-1700 with your concerns. Make non-emergency service requests here and for emergencies please dial 911 on your phone.

Submit your feedback below
Your feedback  
Attach any images to assist  

Please click the submit button once.  Submission time is based on connection speed. This form will update to confirm your information was submitted.