The Village of Glenview

Service Request

Service requests can be submitted for NON-EMERGENCY issues regarding public property owned and maintained by the Village of Glenview. Call the Resolution Center at (847) 724-1700 with further questions or to follow-up on the status of an existing request.

To report missed trash or landscape waste collection, contact Groot at (800) 244-1977. ‚Äč

Do not submit service request for water main breaks, sewer back-ups, flooding, immediate snow removal, or hanging tree limbs. For these items please call the Village of Glenview at 847-724-1700 between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. weekdays or the Village of Glenview Police Department at 847-729-5000 after hours.

Submit your request below

Address/Location of Issue
Service Request Type

Brief description of issue  
Phone number
I want to be contacted by Public Works within three (3) business days
Attach any images to assist  

Please click the submit button once.  Submission time is based on connection speed. This form will update to confirm your information was submitted.